Editing Week 1

This week I started to edit my film opening.

First, I collected all my footage and uploaded them to my computer. I created a new project on Premier Pro and inserted my files.


Next, I placed all my footage in the appropriate order I wanted them in. I made sure to line them up evenly in the sequence of shots. I double-checked the sound on each scene to make sure it was audible. After watching them lined up in the right way, I created the title sequence to finish the opening shots: titled "Waldo's Wacky Adventure".



The full sequence, apart from a couple of shots I still need to film and background music, only ended up being a minute long. Next week I plan to create more shots to include and gather music for each scene. This will help the sequence fill the 2-minute expectation. I've already grasped a better understanding for how the program works, so next week I will be able to do everything easier.

Comments