Preparing to Film

This week, I will be planning the details involved with my film to expedite progress throughout the next coming weeks.

Actors:
My brother, Mickey, will play Waldo in my film opening. Other AICE Media students, who are willing, will play high school students Waldo interacts with in the film.

Costumes:
Mickey will be wearing a red and white striped shirt, a corresponding hat, and black circular glasses. The other students will wear normal clothes of their choosing.

Props:
Mickey's accessories will act as props. I will use desks, backpacks, basic pencil supplies and my brother's car throughout the opening.

Locations:
The first location will be at my house. The footage will be mostly Mickey performing basic tasks to get ready, such as eating breakfast, brushing his hair, and getting his backpack together. The next location will be in school. One shot will be in the classroom demonstrating the differences between Waldo and the other students. The next shot will be in the hallway, where Waldo will interact with other students. The last shot will take place in the courtyard of the school.

Dates and Times:
I will start filming the start of next week and complete filming the next week. I hope to get most of my footage during school.

Scripts:
I will create a basic script for my actors and give it to them when needed. Waldo will be the only character speaking, other than small lines from other students.

Film Equipment:
I will use the available cameras at school to film and use my mom's camera for footage at home.

Comments